NVIDIA is the second-best spot to get the job done in the U.S. in accordance to a ranking produced these days by Glassdoor.
The site’s Greatest Sites to Work in 2021 list costs the 100 finest U.S. businesses with far more than 1,000 employees, primarily based on how their personal workforce price job options, enterprise lifestyle and senior management.
The survey’s leading finisher was Bain & Corporation. Ideal guiding in NVIDIA on the checklist are In-N-Out Burger, HubSpot and McKinsey & Enterprise.
“This year’s winning employers have verified, according to staff members, that even throughout incredible occasions, they’ll increase to the challenge to help their folks,” claimed Christian Sutherland-Wong, Glassdoor chief executive officer.
Amongst other new recognitions of NVIDIA’s endeavours to consider treatment of our persons and communities amid the pandemic:
- No. 1 on Investor’s Company Everyday’s 2020 Best ESG Businesses Checklist, masking environmental, social and governance components.
- No. 2 in Newsweek’s checklist of America’s Most Accountable Businesses.
- No. two on America’s Most JUST Corporations.
- No. four in the Men and women magazine’s 50 Providers That Care.
- No. four on Fortune’s Change the Environment list in recognition of the company’s contributions to health care.